Jan 152015

After much messing around, we have finally started with the sheetrock!  My first drywall guy had a family emergency after returning from vacation and couldn’t start for a few more weeks. So we started it ourselves. The entire first layer is on now! It took us about 2 weeks to do the entire first layer and now we are awaiting shipment of the Green Glue Sound Proofing Compound to show up so we can begin the second layer. The glue cost almost as much as the sheetrock. I think right now we have done about 300 sheets inside of the building since we got approval on our electrical. We have about another 250 or so to go. Studio sheetrock can be tedious and time consuming but the end result is much better isolation.

 Posted by at 10:07 am

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.